Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Energy
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Energy Management refers to the task of planning and analyzing the consumption of energy and ensuring optimum utilization by firms or organizations. With the changing global environment, newer technologies are evolving making energy management a more complex, fast-paced arena that requires better solutions to be delivered every day. To take the right management decisions in this sector, professionals with profound understanding of technical, economic, legal and entrepreneurial peculiarities of the energy sector are required. To do this, highly skilled and fittingly trained professionals are evidently indispensable.
MITSDE’s Post Graduate Diploma in Energy Management brilliantly brings together the understandings of energy generation, management and sustainability. The course is constructed with an objective to impart fundamental and in-depth expertise of the subject for you to get absorbed in the energy management industry. With an upgraded curriculum that matches the present industry requirements, the course shall give you insights in energy management issues and prepare you for handling challenges of the changing global world.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 20,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 56,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$ 2,000|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
You can scale desirable heights in your career with the help of this comprehensive program. Successful completion of the program will ready you to pursue multiple roles in management, across various departments and businesses.
Few exceptional roles are emphasized below:
- Energy Manager
- Energy Auditor
- Technical Consultant
- Pricing Analyst
- Senior Process Engineer
- Energy Management Specialist