Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Material
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Material management has become one of the fastest growing and promising career options in India due to scarcity of valuable resources versus growing population. Career in material management has limitless job opportunities with attractive pay packages in both public and private sectors. Material management aims to get equitable return on the investments with reasonable competent management of material, which in turn ensures decreased overall expenses and seamless supply of inputs. Indenting, planning of purchase procedures, standardization procedures, controlling supply according to demand are some responsibilities of a material management professional.
A PG Diploma in Material Management presents a range of opportunities in various domains of business, rendering the field lucrative for certified and knowledgeable professionals like you. The field is wide open for the deserving participants in supply chain management companies, material management and retail industries. As the manufacturing sector is poised to grow rapidly in the country and the world, wide range of opportunities within the industry in various strata are expected to further open up. The program enables you to not only enhance your education for bigger and better options, but also switch fields with relative ease, if required.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)||6 Months||2 Years 3 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 66,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$ 2,000|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Instalment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Instalment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
As a successful candidate, the course shall equip you with strategic material management skills. Job prospects will open up namely,
- Strategic Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Material Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Commodity Manager
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Warehousing Manager