Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - E-commerce Retail
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
Executive PGDM Retail Management is designed with a view of providing working professionals the opportunity to enhance their skills through gaining an intricate understanding of the Reatil business culture.
Our course in Retail Management is a business management programme with a difference. It aims at providing a comprehensive view of retailing, an analysis of the retail environment and exposure to the issues and developments in the industry, for those who wish to define the retail space of tomorrow.
The program starts with covering all basic subject areas to understand business management in first semester. From the second semester it covers all important subject areas of retail management such as Retail Management,Product and Brand Management,Services Marketing,Retail Analytics.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|15 Months||6 Months||1 Years 9 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 85,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
The PG Diploma in Retail Management is aimed at preparing you to take advantage of the growing opportunities to make successful careers in retail and related fields.
A plethora of job openings is available in roles namely,
- Assistant manager
- Assistant store manager
- General manager
- Customer service representative
- Opearation manager
- Virtual merchandising manager
- Sales associates
- Store manager
- Area manager
- Warehouse manager
- Department manager