Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Modern Project
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
A study by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation estimates the cost and time overrun in projects at INR 187,524 crores (30 billion USD). Though few Indian projects like Delhi Metro, Worli Sea Link have achieved outstanding performance and even set international records, Project Management in India still has tremendous scope for improvement. By some estimates over 60% of business is conducted in the form of projects. And yet, a lot of projects in both the public and private sectors are persistently late and over budget.
Considering this need MITSDE has come up with an Executive Program in Project Management aimed at middle and senior executives who are planning to be involved in risk management in large national and international projects. The principles of project management will be applicable equally to conventional construction and infrastructure management sectors, service sectors (hotels, airlines, railways, telecom, internet service providers, power plants, call centres, BPOs, IT/ITES projects, defence services projects as well as projects in manufacturing sectors (process industries such as steel, aluminium, polymer, zinc, petrochemicals, cement, pharmaceuticals, etc.), persons involved in planning and monitoring of projects and those in government, financial institutions and other agencies coordinating implementation of various projects.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the january and july exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|15 Months||6 Months||1 Years 9 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 85,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
Upon completion of the course, you will be in demand in thriving industries like Information Technology, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Construction, Automotive in challenging roles namely,
- PMO Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager Consultant
- Portfolio Manager
- Program Manager