Distance Learning Courses
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Human Resource
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Ways and means of business have changed with time and age. All these changes call for modern business approaches and effective management skills. Matching pace with the rapid advancements in the business world, human resource management has become more demanding with the businesses crossing borders and functioning all over the globe. Talent management, learning and development needs of employees and upskilling them to have a more effective and productive man-force are the major deliverables or key performance indicators of a competent human resource manager. With increasing opportunities and superior roles and responsibilities, human resource management is a subject of larger interest.
The PG Diploma in Business Administration with human resource specialisation is designed to match the human resource availability and knowledge with the rapidly progressing business world. The course focuses on the innovation and trends persisting in the HR departments of renowned organizations. From employee management to strategic decisions, the course imparts best-quality knowledge and provides extensive training, guidance and support to would-be HR professionals, like you. More than theoretical knowledge, the curriculum is designed to present real-world case studies in order to provide you with practical understanding of current scenarios.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 80,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,850||$ 1,850||$ 3,700|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first Installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
Human resource management is a very fulfilling career as it caters to the well being of employees and brings their goals and objectives in synergy with the organizations’ objectives. You can get well accomplishing jobs namely,
- Payroll Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- HR Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
- Headhunter - Freelancer