Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Information Technology
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Information technology, often shortened to just IT – is a buzz today. The changing business models and operations are the result of technological developments that are happening dramatically fast. Therefore, there is an ever-increasing hunger for more technological upgrade to cater to the limitless list of business needs. With the introduction of computers, the business world has changed forever. Using computers and software, businesses use information technology to ensure that their operations run smoothly. Using IT, businesses have the ability to view changes in the global markets far faster than they usually do. In view of the rapid changes, there is a huge demand of high-qualified innovative IT professionals everywhere.
The PG Diploma in Business Administration with specialisation in IT introduces you to the imperative terms and concepts prevalent in today’s IT industry. It equips you with requisite knowledge and practical skills, and prepares you for absorption in the industry. Thus, the comprehensive course takes you into the all-embracing world of technology, information, and strategic management.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|2 Years||6 Months||2 Year 6 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 35,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 85,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,850||$ 1,850||$ 3,700|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first Installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
As the economy finds its footing and more jobs open up, expect the requirements of IT professionals to be vast as ever in diverse roles namely,
- IT Consultant
- Cloud Architect
- Computer Forensic Investigator
- Mobile Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Health IT Specialist
- Software Engineer
- IT Vendor Management
- Geospatial Professionals
- Data Modeler