Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Marketing is the revenue driver of any organization. Giving the right information, in the right form to the right audience is effective marketing. Marketing management is a broad term encompassing various related business domains like business development, lead generation. Marketing management thus refers to various related functions in the life cycle of a product or a service. The field is sparkling with opportunities due to various transformations in the trade scenario, owing to the recent digital explosion. It is a rewarding field for candidates with a flair for business. Rightly said, ‘You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.’
The PG Diploma in Marketing Management course trains you in product development and design, brand and product management, marketing services, managing customer and business relationships, franchising. The course also introduces and equips you with concepts of ever-evolving digital marketing. It involves marketing mainly on the internet, mobile phones, display advertising.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)||6 Months||2 Years 3 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 20,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 56,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$ 2,000|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
A full-fledged course in marketing shall prepare you to take up challenging roles namely,
- Advertising Manager
- Advertising Art Director
- Market Research Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Brand Manager