Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Insurance and Risk
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
‘All of life is the management of risk and not its elimination’.
Making businesses profitable is about taking calculated risks. Because taking higher profitability decisions undoubtedly come with higher risks. When management is added to risk, risk changes from vulnerability to strength.
With risk, comes necessary insurance. The dynamics of insurance are changing with the changing business models and products, and the insurance industry is adapting to the ever-evolving business risks. Risks associated with businesses, precisely, the political, information and financial risks have to be dealt efficiently in today’s competitive world. There is need for risk mitigation strategies that reduce organizational liability and maximize growth.
The program Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management successfully integrates the relevant knowledge base from finance, quantitative analysis and management domains to prepare you for immediate absorption in the industry. It educates you on the legal, social and institutional environments related to the occurred losses. The very specialised program is designed to take you through business risks in financial and insurance services, corporate governance and business sustainability.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 20,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 56,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$ 2,000|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
All Life is an integral part of every business model, by doing this course, you can explore career opportunities as,
- Product Manager
- Insurance Underwriter
- Financial Analyst
- Risk Management Consultant
- Risk Manager
- Inventory Administrator
- Strategy Manager
- Organizational Planning Director