Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Logistics and Supply Chain
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
With the advent of new technologies enabling efficient, easy and fast communication, new variants of business models are being introduced in every domain. Most of the functions of management have increased multifold and demand qualified professionals to execute them.
One such field, Logistics and Supply Chain Management constitutes integration and co-ordination of the flow of material, information, and finances both internal and external to the company. Generally, the chain of flow is from supplier to manufacturer and to wholesaler to retailer to consumer. Today, organizations realize that any business can sustainably succeed only with high customer satisfaction. The function of effective supply chain management is imperative to maintain a proportionate inventory, in turn reducing cost and delays. The task demands efficient management skills like coordinating, monitoring, up-dating, allocating, for the function to be effective in essence.
The PG Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course encompasses business sustainability and green operations, general operations, project management and covers logistics management to equip you with the latest business and social needs. The program can help you to diversify or to take your career to new heights by virtue of the changing business demands. The program creates professionals like you that can fill the gap in the areas that demand specialised personnel, rather than general management professionals.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)||6 Months||2 Years 3 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 66,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$ 2,000|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
You can venture into the field as Management Trainee, Front Line Supervisor or Analyst. Challenging roles are offered namely,
- Freight Manager
- Dispatch Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Fulfillment Supervisor
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Export Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Supply Chain Software Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Master Production Scheduler
- Supply Chain Distributor