Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Technology & Operations
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
The purview of Operations Management ranges from strategic to tactical and operational levels. OM deals with the design and management of products, processes, services and supply chains. It deliberates the procurement, development, and utilization of resources that company need to deliver the goods and services their clients need. The content of the course is designed with the aim of to stay a step ahead of companies’ current needs, giving learners the knowledge, skills and perspectives they need to create value for their firms in the future.
Designed to equip professionals with competencies in the core disciplines of general management concepts along with an in-depth understanding of the core subjects of manufacturing, operations excellence and supply chain management. This unique programme is created to meet the increasing need for techno- business managers for the manufacturing sector.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|15 Months||6 Months||1 Years 9 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 85,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
The course offers interesting career options for you namely,
- Supply Chain Specialist/Manager/Analyst
- Operations Team Leader/Operations Manager/Operations Analyst
- Procurement Specialist/Buyer/Purchasing Manager