Distance Learning Courses
Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Human Resource
Post Graduate Diploma Management
The human resource department manages the most important and valuable resources of an organization and is thus one of the core management functions. It is gaining more relevance as the new age organizations are realizing the significance of an astute and competent human resource. As an inherent characteristic, the human resource stream demands candidates with remarkable human quality perception and negotiation skills. Without a proper functioning human resource department, any organization would fail to achieve a high level of efficiency and workforce management.
A PG Diploma in Human Resource Management can catapult your career in the appropriate direction in the human resource management field. Designed by team of experienced human resource and educational experts, the comprehensive course takes into consideration the up-to-the-minute developments and trends in the field.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course structure subject to change as per industry norms
- Course Duration: 18 Months
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 21,000||₹ 19,000||₹ 40,000|
On completion of the course, you can be hired in various sectors in exciting roles namely;
- Payroll Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- HR Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
- Head Hunter - Freelancer