Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Finance
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Any business can operate successfully only if it is financially sound. The financial health of an organization can only be better if earnings are more than its spending. Financially viable companies have to manage cash flows effectively, so that they do not drain out on finance and keep the working capital running to cover the day-to-day operational expenses. The finance department thus remains one of the core departments of all business and organization set-ups. A growth spurt in the banking, insurance and the venture capital markets have triggered an expansion in the global and Indian financial sectors. This has effectually pushed the finance management stream as an in-demand area of employment.
The PG Diploma in Finance Management is suitably designed to take advantage of the emergent financial sector. The course prepares you for relatively new finance-associated jobs that are finding their way in the new digitized world. The program takes you through the key concepts of financial management and gives you enough coverage to perform at all levels of book keeping, financing, cash flow, budgeting, accounting, reporting etc. The curriculum of this course is designed by team of experienced finance and academic professionals from various domains taking in to consideration the latest developments and trends in this arena.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)||6 Months||2 Years 3 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 66,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$ 2,000|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
MITSDE’s PG Diploma in Finance Management offers you many remarkable career opportunities, in exciting roles namely;
- Credit Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Equity Analyst
- Tax Consultant
- Research Analyst
- Bank Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Finance Manager