Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - Supply Chain
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
With the year-on-year growth of online retail sales showing no signs of slowing down - and an increasing number of customers demanding rapid delivery of their purchases, employers are on the lookout for skilled logistics and supply chain graduates to fill in a variety of roles. Distribution managers have always played vital role in the success of the retail industry, ensuring the effective organization, storage and distribution of products and purchases. However, with the constant technological advancement of online operations, and the growth of online retailing, their work has never been more important nor their skills more sought after. The importance of logistics and supply chain management has grown significantly. It comes as no surprise then that logistics and supply chain management are critical competence areas that contribute to satisfying customer demand in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Efficient and effective management of all business functions is critical in the current business world. Every retail organization has a supply chain, so there are multiple opportunities for employment.
The PG Diploma in Business Administration with specialisation in supply chain management vests you with powers, which enable you to do magic in streamlining business procedures and efficiently monitoring workflow. You come in terms with the modern concepts of integrating supply chains, making sound decisions and monitoring work cycles.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 80,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,850||$ 1,850||$ 3,700|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first Installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
Going beyond supply chain theories and presenting real case studies, the course helps you to become industry-ready and take on interesting roles namely,
- Freight Manager
- Dispatch Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Fulfillment Supervisor
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Export Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Supply Chain Software Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Master Production Scheduler
- Supply Chain Distributor