Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Finance
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Finance is the oxygen of every business. Organizations just cannot run efficiently without a proper financial structure. From cash management to the modern ways of financial forecasting, planning, and reporting, all functions come together to catapult businesses towards success and growth. Workable financial concepts like tax planning, budgeting become extremely relevant when the management envisions minimizing organizational expenses and maximizing profits.
The PG Diploma in Business Administration with specialisation in finance arms you with the latest industry insights and makes you future-ready. The course provides the much-needed career boost and serves as the launchpad for a rewarding career in the finance domain. Because the curriculum is not just about theories, but more about practical concepts and case studies, it is best suited for enhancing knowledge, understanding, and horizons in organizational finance.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 80,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,850||$ 1,850||$ 3,700|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first Installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
The all-embracing course provides perfect access to the ever-burgeoning finance realm and enriches your capability for fascinating roles namely,
- Credit Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Equity Analyst
- Tax Consultant
- Research Analyst
- Bank Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Finance Manager