Distance Learning Courses
Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Information Technology
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Information Technology (IT) has been the buzzword in recent years, opening up a range of lucrative prospects for professionals. Typically, IT firms recruit to design, develop, implement, support or manage computer-based information systems, particularly software applications. Core IT and IT support form a big part of the employment circle in today’s digital world. As the IT field plunges into our everyday life with smart devices, multitude of job domains and profiles are being discovered constantly. Thus, the IT field is expanding at enormous speed to open up many opportunities for aspirants.
The PG Diploma in Information Technology course has been designed to suit your varied needs. In the distance education format, the course offers you the opportunity to move to or upgrade in this popular profession. The program gives a complete understanding of the broad conceptual and theoretical elements involved in the IT arena, in the most interesting methodology, keeping in mind the tight working schedules of IT professionals.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course structure subject to change as per industry norms
- Course Duration: 18 Months
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 21,000||₹ 19,000||₹ 40,000|
The PGDM in Information Technology at MITSDE helps you to catapult towards progress in the most sought IT field - a field that promises endless opportunities for deserving professionals.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Information Technology Director
- Information System Manager
- Project Manager -IT Software
- IT Security Manager
- Cyber Security Manager
- Ethical Hacker