Distance Learning Courses
Post Graduate Certificate in Management - Retail
Post Graduate Certificate in Management
Retail Management is the latest management specialisation that has emerged with the new era of online shopping, electronic payments and delivery of goods and other services. To manage this new demand of technology-enabled services, a major deficit in the supply of such professionals has arisen. Retail management refers to an innovative and organized outlook aimed towards the function of distribution, marketing and sale of goods.
A Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Management is a pre-requisite to seek employment in the ever-burgeoning retail industry. With its rich legacy in education, MITSDE has precisely picked and carved out this progressive course, which will enhance your employability and entrepreneurial potential.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Internal exams carry a weightage of 30%. It would be conducted by taking one assignment per subject.
- External examinations carry 70% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course structure subject to change as per industry norms
- Course Duration: 12 Months
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 20,000||₹ 12,000||₹ 32,000|
Successful completion of the program will ready you to pursue multiple roles in retail management, across various domains. Few exceptional job prospects are,
- Sourcing and Procurement Manager
- Merchandising Head
- Supply Chain Manager
- Head - Store Operations
- Product Developer
- Promotion Manager
- Distribution Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Finance Manager