Admissions occur throughout the year.
Is there any entrance test or any minimum percentage required?
No, there is neither entrance test not minimum percentage criteria.
What is the admission procedure?
Students can apply in one of the following three ways:
- Walk-in: You can walk into MITSDE, Pune campus at Paud Road, Kothrud between 9.30 AM - 5.30 PM; Monday through Friday. You would be required to submit the application form, fees & all other required documents
- Online - The application form can be filled up and submitted online. You can take a print out after the form has been submitted online (optional). All documents required for admission purpose to email@example.com. You also have the option to pay the fees online through our payment gateway on our website.
- By Post: Students can also send the application form by post/courier along with the DD and required documents.
What are the documents that I need to submit?
List of Documents to be submitted:
- Application form completely filled & signed
- Two passport size photographs, one pasted & the other attached to the application form ID card sized. Name and contact number should be written behind the photograph
- Photocopy of Graduation/Diploma/Provisional Certificate/12th & 10th Std. Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted officer/ Notary Public/Head of Institution last attended or Head of Department of current workplace
- Service Certificate, for Diploma holders & active Defense Personnel
- Name Change Document, if applicable
- For NRI/International students, a foreign address is mandatory with an address proof or photocopy of passport page showing visa of foreign country
- Undertaking in case of Diploma holder's experience is over 2 years, but less than 3 years
- Photo ID Proof such as Passport, PAN Card, Driver's License & Adhar Card
- Demand Drafts (DD) drawn in favor of "Executive Director -MITSDE" payable at Pune. Name and contact number should be written behind the DD (In case of Online payment through our website do send the online receipt print out with the above documents)
What are some of the reasons that may lead to rejection of my application?
Applications shall be rejected for the following reasons:
- -Incomplete application form
- -Non-enclosure of proof of eligibility qualifications
- -Non-enclosure of Demand draft or Post-dated cheques
- -Documents enclosed are not attested as mandated
How will I come to know about the status of my application for Admission?
All the documents/payments submitted are scrutinized & verified by the Enrollment Department in 8-10 working days. If everything is in order, the admission is processed and you receive an SMS with details such as Registration number, user id password and fees receipt. If additional information is required, you are informed via email & phone.
Can a final year student enroll for the program?
Students appearing for their final year may also apply. However, MITSDE will process the admission as a provisional one; on receipt of the student's Degree or Provisional Certificate, the admission will be confirmed.
When will the admission status of admission get changed from Provisional to Confirmed?
You will have to submit the required documents within the stipulated time frame, for an admission to get confirmed.
Is there any provision to pursue more than one course at a time?
No, there is no provision for doing more than one course at the same time.
How can I Apply for Dual Specialization?
You can apply for dual specialization only if you enroll for the 2 year PGDBA program. For dual specialization fees details, please refer to the Information Brochure.
Do I need to be computer/Internet literate?
Basic proficiency in computers and internet is required since all assignments & examinations are online.